Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spinning

My head is currently pounding, trying to wrap my brain around the AMCAS application. Go look it up, it will make your brain hurt. Although, I apologize if by looking it up, you get a headache too. Whoops.

Seriously, there is a MANUAL for it. An 85 page manual describing how to correctly upload your medical school application! (AMCAS stands for American Medical College Application Service). Think of it as a hula-hoop the size of your pinky-finger that I need to jump through. If you don't recall, I run a lot. I have runner's-legs syndrome. This leg syndrome involves symptoms of: too tight jeans, wearing a lot of tent dresses, and explaining that I will be fantastic at child bearing. However, it does not help with getting through this relatively small hoop. Lame.

But I digress. Back to this application manual of death. As you can see, I have moved on from the MCAT test of death, to now the a fore-mentioned AMCAS application of death. Smooth transition, don't you think? I wonder why I refer to it with such a disgusting tone... Oh yeah... there is an 85 page manual discussing how to use it...

Well, in any case, this application is now sitting on my docket of things to do. And I need to start writing. Personal statement soul-writing. Spew out why I want to be a doctor without sounding sappy and lame. So how do I pretend like I'm not like that... hmmmm... good question... suggestions will be rewarded with cookies

Here's my article: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/24/politics/april-24-primaries/index.html
I found it interesting

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment