Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cheese

Ricotta cheese. Oh my word, it is divine. I would eat if from the container every day for the rest of my life if it wasn't completely wrong to do so. (The 'part-skim' version still has 120934832948 grams of fat per serving)

Anyways, it is simply spectacular. And when you put it on toast with orange marmalade, you are transported to a place that is anywhere but here. I know it might sound crazy, orange marmalade and ricotta cheese on toast? I'm sure some people are thinking, "BLEH! That sounds horrible!" because orange marmalade scares people in the first place, let alone topping it with ricotta cheese. But think about it... Orange Creamsicle... find one person who hates those and get back to me...

And you can eat it for breakfast! It totally takes like an amazing orange creamsicle, and instead of being sad that you are scarfing down ice-cream (which you probably shouldn't do for breakfast), you can pretend it's good for you by putting it on whole-grain toast. Especially when the whole-grain toast has lots of healthy things in it. The warmth of the bread makes the marmalade oozy and the ricotta cheese gets slightly warm. The contrast of the crunchy bread, with the sweet tang of the marmalade and the cool, refreshing mouth feel of the ricotta. Oh my word, I want some right now...

Just try it. I'm like 98% sure you will totally enjoy it. And I'm only 98% sure instead of 100% sure because I can't watch all of you eat it. If I could, I would carry around a tray and pass them off to people around me in the office. I might get ridiculously weird looks, but everyone would thank me later for the deliciousness that is in their belly...

It makes me happy. And it tastes really good. Enough said

Here is an article about a dude who is also happy: http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/13/politics/primaries/index.html?hpt=hp_t1 

Buy some ricotta, get some marmalade, put it on toast. Be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment