Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Journey

Hello!

  Everyone has a story. Everyone has a journey. But who is brave enough to share it? I've decided to start writing my own story down, not because it is anything spectacular, but because it just needs to be recorded. How long am I going to remember how I felt in my early twenties? Living day by day, or week to week because anything beyond that is just too much to think about. If I can put down what I am feeling right now, then maybe I have a better shot at helping someone else in the future.
  So here it begins. The tales of a girl who loves Christ, loves her family, loves good food, and loves to run. Without any one of these things, I would not be a complete person. But together, these passions of mine have shaped me in to the person I am right now, and am driving me forward.

  Posts to come will feature running adventures, delicious food recipes, and the never ending shenanigans of someone trying to get into medical school. Stay tuned. It's going to be epic...

No comments:

Post a Comment