Friday, July 6, 2012

Jammin'

Mosh pit? Does anyone realllllyyy like a mosh pit? I feel like the answer is no. Well, maybe you don't like them if you would rather live in the woods... too close to people... too much personal space, gone... 

Tonight, I was at the epic Basilica Block Party in St. Paul. I came for friendship and for enjoying some good tunes together. It did not disappoint. The weather turned out to be great. Happy, swaying people. Bobbing along to the music. So nice. 

UNTIL...

Everyone started getting crazy. I swear I had a large sign that said, "Please walk in front of me. Please form a line, and continue to walk in front of me, no matter where I am among the pack of people." I also think I had one that said, "Tall men, come stand in front of me so I can't see ANYTHING" 

Yep. 

But it still was hilarious. Girls dancing in long dresses, slightly tipsy but singing loud. Couples swaying together to the music. Kids on adults shoulders. (p.s. WHO BRINGS THEIR CHILDREN TO A DRUNK MUSIC FEST??) And tall dudes with big muscles pretending like they knew how to dance. It was great. :)

Chill and relaxing. I mean, who doesn't like Train? Heck yeah! 

Cheers to Friday. Yay for beating the heat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment