Monday, October 10, 2011

First Wave

I did it. I ordered the first round of MCAT study books. I have my lovely Gold Standard, that I so lavishly talked about in one of my first posts, but there is more. Oh so many more books...

Exam-Krackers. Doesn't sound like a book that is really going to help me. Sounds like something that I would rather put my smoked fish on that I got at Applefest this weekend. (cracker, haha, get it?) But really, this means I have to start studying. I have to pick up these kracker books and infuse the knowledge in them into my brain. I can't hide anymore. Studying will commence. The first wave has begun.

Despite me kind of wanting to study for this lame test of death, a friend of mine keeps errking me about it. He keeps poking my thoughts about how I'm feeling now and where I'm headed. He wants me to find happiness in my current work situation, or DO something about it if I'm not. Lame, right? Yeah, such an awful thing to think about, right? Anyways, it's like having someone bang those stupid large plastic blow-up tube things that you can get at a major league baseball game, that you smack together and they make a SUPER ANNOYING hollow banging noise. Yeah, you know what I mean. That's what my friend is like. It's kind of hard to ignore. Hard enough for me to ignore, to actually get me to buy the first stupid wave of books. He currently has a broken foot. I kind of wanted to kick the thing, but that might be a tad harsh....

Well, who wants to come study with me? I will have enough books to go around for like 10 people. They will be on my door-step in 3-14 days. Whoever decided that was an appropriate time to ship books? They may arrive by Friday, but they most certainly will be here by Halloween.

This shall be epic?... Maybe by the time the books arrive I will have a better attitude... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment